MANSFIELD, Pa. – The Mansfield University Public Safety Institute (MUPSTI) completed the fall Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) training course with a graduation ceremony on December 12th. The class included 7 graduates from the region:
- Lindsay Althoff – Harrison Valley, Pa.
- Gaven Dewart – Westfield, Pa.
- Courtney Gleco – Williamsport, Pa.
- Logan Harris – Liberty, Pa.
- Rhianon Magana – Mansfield, Pa.
- Destiny Marshall – Loganton, Pa.
- Lisa Rice – Wellsboro, Pa.
The 180-hour course was held over 6 weeks this fall. The graduates received a certificate of completion from MUPSTI and now have the training necessary to complete the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician certification exam. The course was taught by Jim Welch and Gene LaFavor.
Established in 2018, Mansfield University’s Public Safety Training Institute (MUPSTI) is a regional training center providing initial and continuing professional education for criminal justice practitioners, first responders, public safety professionals and the public.
For more information on the MUPSTI, visit www.mansfield.edu/mupsti.